• The industrial fabric of the leather sector consists of 350 highly equipped units, these units co-exist with other craft units widely distributed in the country.
• Morocco supplies the international market with a large and diversified quantity of leather products at different stages of processing; The European market, an outlet for manufactured articles.
• The footwear division is the main leather processing activity and has 236 industrial units, accounting for nearly 63% of the sector's total output in terms of value.
• It is characterized by a great diversity of manufactured articles and ranges offered: city shoes, sports shoes (golf, ski, etc) for men, women and children, professional shoes ...
• The manufacturers of the sector operate with brands and brands of world renown. They choose Morocco to manufacture and export their products. The shoe industry accounts for 73% of the sector's total exports.
- Why Visit?
- Visitor Profile
Morocco Leather Shoes is anticipated to be the most comprehensive leather products and footwear exposition ever staged in Morocco. This expectation is to encompass the various aspects of the event including the number of participating exhibitors; revolutionary designs; and, the trade and business opportunities it will present to international visitors and exhibitors themselves.
Morocco Leather Shoes contains all products belonged to leather from local handmade to high-end design products of the best quality.
Morocco Leather Shoes is a major platform for leading sector companies, producers, entrepreneurs, exporters, importers, designers to showcase their latest collections and new ideas.
Morocco Leather Shoes is a great opportunity to expand your business in one of the fastest growing and emerging regions of the world with a population of 33 million.
To meet buyers, importers, designer, developer and owner of a furniture showroom from Middle East, the Arabian Gulf, Europe, and Russia & CIS Countries.
Store Owners and Purchasers
Chain Stores and Purchasers
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Profile
1- Unlimited market potential: Morocco Leather Shoes is the most powerful trade and communication platform for all belogned to leather sector attempting to enter the incredibly fast‐growing African market.
2- Expand your business Network: Morocco Leather Shoes offers participants from all over the world an unrivalled opportunity to meet potential partners, suppliers, customers and investors. It is the great way to expand your business skills by sharing and comparing ideas with highly motivated entrepreneurs just like you.
3- Find top quality partners: A specific promotion campaign is promoted by our team. We personally follow and invite top buyers, distributors & importers as well as key product managers from the worldwide leading brands.
4- Benefit from a strong media coverage & communication campaign: Morocco Leather Shoes is covered by local and international newspapers, radio & TV channels, major websites and opinion‐makers blogs. Throughout the year, a strong promotion campaign is promoted by our team through tradeshow partners, sponsors, e‐newsletters, social Networks and etc.
•Leather finished product & Components
•Leather wear, Clothing
•Leather Accessories & Chemicals
•Raw & Synthetic & Artificial Leather
•Leather Machines & Tools & Equipments
Footwear & Bags
•Finished product & Components
•Footwear Heels, Moulds, Last, Insoles, Soles, Uppers, Bands
•Footwear& Bag Chemicals
•Footwear& Bag Accessories
•Footwear& Bag Machinery and Tools
• Morocco Leather Shoes is full of opportunities for exhibitors and visitors to do business on a global scale. Morocco Leather Shoes is an international platform where sector professionals are able to meet each other and develop their network.
• Morocco Leather Shoes is the where that you can discover thousands trendy products of widely known brands and chain stores
• Over 20.000 industry professionals came together for two previous editions
• Over three previous years more than 250 business meetings occured in Morocco Leather Shoes
• Morocco Leather Shoes is an unique exhibiton of Morocco where you can discover new, more cost-effective solutions to your existing processes
• You can meet with new suppliers, customers and business partners